Walmart / double charged
I mistakenly swiped the wrong card while paying for my purchase. I caught my mistake and did not sign the authorization. I was told by the CSR (who was quite rude) that the transaction could not be backed up and I would have to recheck the order on the next register.
I ended up with smashed groceries (which they did offer to replace if I drove the 12 miles back to the store) and the transaction charged to both cards with an overlimit fee assessed on one. The CSM told me that I had authorized the charge to the card as soon as I swiped it. I believe that my signature is required for the charge to be authorized.
I never signed the authorization. Should I press fraud charges against Wal-Mart? They told me it will take 2 weeks to refund my card, but it was charged on the first business day.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - your website to order on
- Walmart Stores Severn #01875 - store remodel
- Walmart Stores - cnb computers
- Walmart Stores - inoperable and unsafe wheelchair and electric carts
- Walmart Stores - savings catcher