Walmart — terrible experience
My eyeglasses frame made by titanium was broken at sep 2008 while I cleaned lenses, which was bought from walmart in jan 2008. I asked them to replace it and they said that the frame warrenty had only 60 days. I complained it to them to make no sense because the previous frame I had had kept more than 3 years. If anyone knows the only 60 days warrenty of a frame who buys it at walmart? Even worse they suspected me to buy it there while they found my information from their system, i.. E. They found my info but they said that they didn't have my purchase record. I had bought it only once at walmart.
I doubt that the frame may had a fault from the beginning because people know titanum is very flexible as well as very strong I complained them to mention the such a short warrenty policy before I bought it and they said you didn't ask it. What on earth is it? Is it walmart customer care? It's not acceptable nor has common sense. I'll have further action to correct it.
Also eyeglass is very important to protect eyes. Malmart warrenty policy and attitude to customer should be changed.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!