Faded Gloryjeans

S

I rescently bought 3 pairs of Faded Glory Jeans. The first pair after a week the button fell off. The second pair I wore once and the zipper will no longer zip. Today the third pair that i have only had a couple of weeks lost its button also. I am a single mother on a very tight budget. I can not afford to keep buying new jeans all the time. I would try to return them to wal-mart but they won't do anything because I no longer have the tags or the receipt.

• Co
    CozetteCoots Jan 13, 2009

My daughter and I bought Faded Glory Jeans about a month ago. Hers a size 8 and mine a 6. We have not done anything major in these but walk and within one day of each other the exact same spot in the butt by the pocket ripped. I am a single mother of 4 kids and cannot afford this at all. I would think when I vought an item of clothing it would not be falling apart in a months time. Wal_mart will not take them back since we have been wearig them. Now I can understand this to a certain degree but I think the company making these fall apart clothes to keep dipping into my money should be held accountable!

• Ks
    ksgirl Jan 23, 2009

I know what you are talking about!! I have a couple pair of FG jeans that are two years old, no problems with them. But I have purchased 4 pair within the last month. I am scared to wear them to work!!! Two of the four pair have ripped exact same place: right along the left side pocket!! I work in an office and have had to go home and change jeans!! I do not trust wearing the FG brand anymore; although I love the fit!! I carry an extra pair of jeans just in case!! Found an address on another complaint site; lady said that FG would stand behind their product and replace jeans..so I sent two pair of jeans to the address and package was returned to me unopened!! Sure is strange there is no website and no information on where and how to return these very poor quality jeans!!

• Ju
    Judy Mar 04, 2009

I have four pair of Faded Glory jeans and all are falling apart. They do get use but should not split up my rear when I pick something off the floor. They do not last even a month. Jeans used to be made of heavier material but now it is so difficult to find women's jeans that are sturdy. I bought some Old Navy jeans that seem stronger so maybe I will boycott Faded Glory and also tell me friends to do the same and shop elsewhere.

Angela Mar 16, 2009

I have purchased 4 pairs of Faded Glory jeans in the past month and three of the four have ripped up the rear. I don't work in them or do anything strenuous, they have ripped while I was getting into or out of the car. I am on a very tight budget and can't aford to keep buying jeans every month. I will never buy anything Faded Glory again and will tell all of my friends not to buy as well.

• Ka
    karol straub Apr 18, 2009

My husband and I went shopping at Walmart for new pants/shorts for him. Unfortunately, we also went to the Faded Glory area. Within no time the zippers were broke, buttons were falling off and yes, the rear end split in the exact same spot right by the pocket! What garbage! Makes me wonder what company makes these jeans because we then bought Lee jeans, and 4 pair ripped in the exact same place..by the pocket. I contacted the Lee company and they want me to return them. Now, what will happen after that? Who knows. What is wrong with these companies taking pride in their work anymore? They are selling so much crap. I remember 25 years ago buying a pair of Levis and wearing them for years!

Matt May 17, 2009

I purchased a pair of Faded Glory Jean Capri's for my wife and in two weeks (3 washings) the center seam at the back of the crotch area split and the material started to unravel. If this is indicative of the quality what Wal-Mart (or any other retailer) that markets the FG brings in from overseas, they must start bringing their business back to the US!!! At least the quality can be verified before it is shipped to retailers. This will be the last item of Faded Glory that is purchased by my family.

• Mr
    Mr. Rick Jun 24, 2009

All I can say is buy Levi or Lee, they work for me.
    Rick

• Ge
    George 1938 Nov 22, 2009

I have been wearing faded glory jeans for several years, not because they are cheaper but because the way the fit. However in the last few months the quality has become very poor. I have worn size 36X30 all along but now the 36 is to big in the waist and the length has gotten longer. I finally bought 34X29 but they don't fit well either. I have had a real problem with them. I finally bought some rustler jeans. I notice they are made in Mexico, that could be the problem. I bought the jeans at Wal-Mart. I will not buy any more. I also notice that they no longer have the tag in the back.
    George

• Bl
    bleubutterfliu Dec 22, 2009

I recently bought a pair of Fg jeans at Wal-mart. I havd been wearing them for years and have never had a problem, until now. The jeans are black and I noticed they had a smell, but figured it was the dye. I have washed them at least 6 times and the odor has not diminished. My pants smell like burnt rubber. Wal-mart will not take them back because they have been washed . I wish i knew who to complain to. I guess I am going to have to find another brand.

James Holland Feb 19, 2010

I have been wearing faded glory original fit jeans for years because these are the best fitting, most comfortable jeans made to me until recently. Know, the jeans legs look like boot cut, if i wanted boot cut jeans I would buy them. The material seems thinner now because the jeans weigh about 1/4 less and there is no tag on the back anymore even though they say that they are the original fit. If wal-mart wants to get back the original manufactuer, they will keep selling jeans but if they continue using the company they are using now, I will find another jean to wear. I would even be willing to pay more for the old jeans. Sincerly, a very dissatisfied customer.

• Co
    Cooter Ray Jul 21, 2010

I used to by faded glory clothes at walmarts for me and my son becase its hard to be a single dad especialy for a teenager but the pants and shirts are no good

• Be
    Bettyboopcollins Aug 27, 2010

I recent bought underclothes from Wal-Mart that were Faded Glory and the one leg is smaller than the other. It digs into the legs. I bought two packs one was bikini, the other was hip hugers. It is the hip huger that i have the problem with. I was looking for the custumer service humber or address to complaint, but I can't find any.

Joanne k Campbell Oct 11, 2011

My complaint is the horrible smell of the dye in the ladies black jeans. I have washed them 8 times, and never worn them, because I can't get the smell out of them. It's a shame, because they fit really well, but if I can't wear them, due to that awful smell, they will have to be tossed out.

• De
    debbie700 Nov 19, 2011

My husband also got a pair of black Faded Glory jeans - to me they smell like sulfur and washing them hasn't helped - Unfortunately I washed them with other jeans and had to wash them again twice to get the odor out of them. Then I washed the Faded Glory jeans a couple more times and they still stink - unfortunately this new pair of jeans has to go in the garbage. I will tell all my friends not to buy them.

• Ji
    jimmy chesser Feb 01, 2012

jeans only 3 weeks old they rip down the leg [SECOND PAIR] WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT
    CUT: DFD - 2191
    SIZE 42X32
    CAN YOU HELP ME

• Re
    Reviewer34015 Jan 31, 2016

I bought my draught two pairs of jeans and myself a pair of slacks. And Ever pair had a size sticker and when we want to remove sticker all the glue stayed on the items. I think maybe they need to look into different glue because there is nothing more upsetting to a customer then having to work on removing glue from a brand new item.

• Bi
    [email protected] Aug 18, 2018

I have been unable to find online or in store relaxed fit faded glory jeans size 40 x 30, in blue, dark, or light.

DO YOU STILL MAKE THIS SIZE, please where can I get them.

• Ms
    MS.E.H. Oct 23, 2018

@[email protected] I love my Faded Glory Men's Carpenter Jeans now Walmart stopped selling them and that just sucks . I've looked online and can't find 1 new pair, on;y jeans I loved wearing especially while working unloading trucks plus doing landscape. I hope I can find them overseas.