Walgreens - Wichita, KS / pharmacy is ridiculous

I call in & get refills a lot but when i go pick them up they aren't ready!! I have waited a lot down there! Then this week i was in the drive thru @ 9am & i drove off about 9:07 as it wasn't opened at the proper time @ 9 so i had to make an extra trip home & back they get confused & mix things up & give you the wrong prescription or such i am going to change pharmacy very quick as i am sick to death of this!! They don't know what they are doing!! 2 of the pharmacists are rude & moody.

Comments

9th of Feb, 2008

The Walgreens in New Castle, DE is no different. I repeatedly receive prescriptions for drugs I don't take and the refills I want are never there even though I called them in a day or two earlier. The wait is nearly always one hour. My husband and I take quite a few medications and it would be a nightmare to change pharmacies. I've complained to Walgreens corporate who only refers me back to the store manager who ignores my complaints and has asked me to take my business elsewhere. This pharmacy chain should be investigated before they kill someone, if they haven't already done so.