Walgreens / poor quality customer service /unethical practice

1 Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:

I have been Walgreens customer only for more than 10 years.
I have been sending Only appreciation about the stores and i always get a store manager call or email me back or discuss when i visit ...In the recent months or 1 year, whenever i send appreciation the manager does not appreciate the employees nor share the information with the employees.
I escalate to the District manager- they do not care to respond it has been more than 3 months.
I escalate to the Presidents office -they promise to call they never called back.
the Middle management and Upper management are not honest or ethical practice.
When we see they promote people who are dishonest or not care for customers-thats not great thing ..even though we have not shopped much with CVS ...CVS pharmacy keeps calling us.. this is not good management or consumer type of business. I have written multiple emails they did not call now -they Promise to call but they never do.

Comments

• Mo
      18th of May, 2011

?? What do you mean "send appreciation"? You mean you email compliments to the store?? Please explain better. Sounds stalkerish.

• Po
      19th of May, 2011

OP: Remember that there are aspects of employees that you do not see or experience that could affect whether or not they get promoted.

• Sh
      13th of Aug, 2018
    Walgreens - Pharmacy
    Chicago
    Illinois

Walgreens pharmacy locate 2015 E. 79th st. In Chicago. The lines are always long and the cashiers are slow. Today it took 45 minutes for me to be helped at this Walgreens pharmacy. People both inside the store and in the drive thru we're leaving because of the amount of time it was taking to be helped.