Walgreens / poor quality customer service /unethical practice
I have been Walgreens customer only for more than 10 years.
I have been sending Only appreciation about the stores and i always get a store manager call or email me back or discuss when i visit ...In the recent months or 1 year, whenever i send appreciation the manager does not appreciate the employees nor share the information with the employees.
I escalate to the District manager- they do not care to respond it has been more than 3 months.
I escalate to the Presidents office -they promise to call they never called back.
the Middle management and Upper management are not honest or ethical practice.
When we see they promote people who are dishonest or not care for customers-thats not great thing ..even though we have not shopped much with CVS ...CVS pharmacy keeps calling us.. this is not good management or consumer type of business. I have written multiple emails they did not call now -they Promise to call but they never do.
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - pharmacy services
- Walgreens - present identification 
- Walgreens - I was turned away from a nurse practitioner to be seen
- Walgreens - drivers license scan for cigarettes
- Walgreens - employee complaint store #30