Walgreens on Jake Alexander Blvd. Salisbury, NC — pharmacy calling that prescription is ready only to get there and it is not. almost an hour wait.
Poor service in pharmacy and having us wait in line for 25 minutes only to tell us that there was a problem with the insurance. There were 6 cars behind us and she told us to drive around again but we went inside only to see the pharmacist filling the medicine and again had to wait behind 5 customers until I could check out at the pharmacy- wasting 45 minutes of my time. Why call the customer to pick up because medicine is ready when it is not. This is the 2nd time this has happened lately. If it happens again I will take my business across the street to CVS. Other customers were complaining about the same thing in line.
Updated by Donald Marsh, Jul 27, 2018
Got home and couldn't believe another call was on answering machine from Walgreen's pharmacy
More Walgreens on Jake Alexander Blvd. Salisbury, NC Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - overcharging of advertised sale items 
- Walgreens - pharmacist
- Walgreens Pharmacist - incompetent rude mean impatient stupid jerks there 
- Walgreens - rude employee vicki 
- Walgreens Pharmacy - hard time