Walgreens / treatment

1 Jackson, TN, United States Review updated:

i was treated badly as a customer @ a jackson walgreens, monday march 8, 2010. i could hear the conversation between the tech and the insurance company. she said she could not read the writing. this is the only store that fills my perscription, the only doctor that i use & i seem to get one tech all the time. which seems to be very rude. i was over charged and was told that my insurance would not pay for the perscription and i could pay for it myself. which i did because i called my company and i paid the full price for this medicine. i could hear her telling the nurse when she called to verfy what she thought it was and of course the nurse agreed and thus that was the way it was filled, despit my objections. it was not only different from what i usually get, it was twice the price. i am medical personnel i understood every word that was said. it seems as though i was treated this way because they thought i didn't know any better. is this the way you treat people all the time. i am looking for a new phamacy. i will not accept this treatment. and to add insult to injury i did not get a full month's supply.

Comments

• Pa
      29th of Jul, 2010

My name is Patricia Terry - 68 CR 48823, Dayton, Tx.77535. My phone number is 936/257-8786. I want to enter the
    sweepstakes for Walgreens $3, 000.00 jackpot.
    The store I went to is located in Dayton, Texas, 209 West Hwy 90. The stores phone number: 936/258-7395. The service I
    received was fantastic. The clerk couldn't have been nicer, her name was Gayla. In fact I 've been in this Walgreens quite a
    few times and I have never had bad service.
    My survey #0787-8276-687. My password #7100-7292-016.
    I hope this is all the information you will need to process my entry.

Sincerely,