Vons / food poisoning
My husband and I were visiting Las Vegas for our 28th wedding anniversary. We stopped at the Vons (dstore 2615) after golf to pick up some snack food. At the deli counter they were offering '5 dollar Friday Chicken Tenders' - 1 LB for $5.00. We bought a pound (about 5 tenders) and asked for Honey Mustard dipping sauce. About 4 hours after eating them I became violently ill, throwing up followed by alternating chills and sweats. 4 hours after I became ill my husband did the same. We know it had to be the tenders and/or honey mustard sauce as it was the only thing we both had eaten that day.
Obviously this ruined our weekend. We were not able to do any of the things we had planned. We spent 36 hours in our room with an occassional venture out for gatorade or sofa drinks. It was miserable.
More Vons Complaints & Reviews
- Vons - poor customer service 
- Vons / Pavilions - poor goods, lousiest customer service 
- Vons - they ripped me off
- Vons - bad business practices 
- Vons - customer service
- Vons - product pricing
- Vons - pharmacy
- Vons - grocery checkout line
- Vons - raincheck on yuban coffee $4.99
- Vons - confused about "free w/coupon"