Vodafone / balance deduction

1 Gurgaon, India Review updated:

I have prepaid vodafone mobile number [protected]. I am in kabul right now, with International roaming But before 1 hour, a splash screen shows on my phone that "I HAVE CHARGED 275 rs FOR SOME CALL.". Whats wrong with you. I didnt receive or dialled any call in last 4 days, still u deduct my balance. Same was happening from last two days, and 55 rs deducted each day. Please check it asap and refund my amount so that I should not face any problem.

Su
Apr 28, 2015

Comments

• Go
      22nd of Oct, 2007
    Vodafone - Vodafone activated a service "vodafone alerts" on my mobile without my permission

Dear sir
    Vodafine activated a service named "vodafone alerts" without my permission. I did not send any request for the activation of this service.
    I talked to the customer care executive, he told to deactivate the service but not to refund the deducted amount back.

My details:
    Name: Gopi Singh
    Mobile No. 9899820874
    Place: Delhi-NCR
    INDIA

27th of Oct, 2007
    Vodafone - Excessive telemarketing
    India

This is the number of Shruti or Shilpi +919886683025.

Their job is to call on behalf of Vodafone in Bangalore and bother customers of other operators to take vodafone connection.

They are also good in giving missed calls. I am fed up of these calls. I have already blacklisted this number, but somehow these people find other numbers to call again and again.

• Te
      30th of Oct, 2007

Justin that calls from Vodafone is the rudest telemarketer you will ever hear. Way to ruin someones day you dim wit. Worse than a pig

• Pr
      26th of Nov, 2007
    Vodafone - wcc
    India

i want delete wcc number.i send the massege111.as wcc delete 12digit no. give no response any msz.so solve the problem emgitely. because i want to other no activatet.

• Sw
      4th of Dec, 2007
    Vodafone - tired of Call drops
    India

i am sick and tired of this Vodafone service in Mumbai.
    Cant make a sinmgle call without getting diconnecxted at least once during the conversation. if u are on road.. then signals drop near swea faces, flyovers and tracks.. Dont know what to do..??

• Ke
      4th of Dec, 2007

I have similar problems in Chennai. Regular problems include phone not ringing at called persons end, dumb calls ( no conversation possible) and cross connections ( how is this possible in a digital age !! ). Other than local call drops, A call to Bangalore or Mysore - invariably - gets disconnected atleast once.

• Na
      12th of Dec, 2007
    Vodafone - prepaid topup recharge
    vodafone-hutch
    India

maine aaj subah 7 baje via internet rs.300 ka topup refill recharge kiya lekin mujhe sirf 174 ka talk time hi mila jabki itna talk time toh rs.200 ke recharge me hi milta hain.
    aur aapke customer care ke executive ne bataya ki yeh recharge sirf 30 days ke liye hi hai jabki mera 1 year ka recharge kiya tha jiska expiry date may 2008 hai.

vodafone ne yeh galat kam kiya hai.

pl.answer immidiately

• In
      18th of Dec, 2007

I this connection i will like to say that the customer should h ave confirmed from the company as to what calling value and validity is given on the recharge of r. 300/-

There are variety of recharges available and the customer should have prior information before going in for recharge.

The customer could ask any dealer in his/her area.

• Ni
      3rd of Jan, 2008
    Vodafone - wrong charges
    India

helo i am currently using your vodafone prepaid card. i have also added the Re. 59 bonus card(which gives 30p/50p/Re1.00 for V2V, V2Others, & V2Local respectively) now for two days when i dial a local mobile phone i am charged for local landline & when i asked at 111 they gave some irrelavant answers

pl help thanks

• Ra
      6th of Jan, 2008
    Vodafone - sim card registration failed- displayed

Sir,
    Suddently stopped all service to my vodafone no.9946828265 ( kerala)
    Without information doing like this I am suffering lot.
    Please take necessary steps to connect again
    Ramachandran
    Engineer, Kel, Kasaragod

• Pe
      14th of Feb, 2008

Last two week is headache for me. Because of my new vodafone number hasn't started. They didn't listen our complain too. Just they given their problem bt they didn't start my number till now.
    I request to VODAFONE CARE, start my no as soon as.

• Mu
      18th of Feb, 2008

I have got a sms from zain network of mtc vodafone in kuwait that i am the GSM Winner of Global sms Contest And the prize Money is about 800000 pound.

• Ab
      22nd of Feb, 2008
    Vodafone - change of caller tune without permission
    India

My no. is 9899660242.I am just fed up with their service.This has happened a no. of times.without my request,company will introduce some c/tune,charge for it and would not react through SMS as it is programed not to accept reply messages.After repeated attempts they do not pick up their phone.This day light robbery happening to us and we feel so helpless! Can any one suggest how to set them right?

• De
      25th of Feb, 2008
    Vodafone - billing

Ms. Das
    Sorry to bother you but it seems that you are not reachable by the mobile number that is given.Please check my billing details and let me know the facts.It is surprising that your services have detoriorated after the vodafone takeover.I will be glad to have my grievances redressed as fast as possible.My mobile no is 9836691496.
    Thanking you in anticipation.
    Your's faithfully,
    Debasis ghosh

• Pr
      4th of Mar, 2008

I had already closed the VMC service before 28-2-2008 why you people added extra 199 bucks as charges for 28-2-2008 to 27-3-2008. I already send 3-4 SMS to 111 with the keywords “CAN VMC199” as told by your executives and raised the requests umpteen times for the same.

They have promised me that there will be no extra charge for the March month. Now I seek co operation from your side ASAP to sort out the matter.

12th of Mar, 2008

how to recharge & make a call of WCC Card.

• He
      28th of Mar, 2008
    Vodafone - excess bill payment
    vodafone
    India

my mob number is 9923365721.i have never demand for astrology service but i charged for it.spoke to cs department they said ur service activated through net.i never use net for it. pl. guide

18th of Apr, 2008

was using a number-9873928791. This was originally a TAP connection (a connection given to company employees that comes along with certain benefits) given by the previous company I was working for. However this number has no STD pack. Hence I opted for an STD pack and paid the required additional amount to Vodafone to get the STD benefit. When I left the company, the TAP connection with all the benefits were removed, but I was assured by the Vodafone rep in the company and by Vodafone shop at Anzal plaza in new delhi, that the STD pack would remain. However, I was shocked to receive a huge bill at the end of the month and called Vodafone care immediately. They told me that the STD pack has been removed. I asked them why and how come I was not informed about it, but as usual, the customer service person has no answer or any solution and kept on repeating that the STD pack has been deactivated and hence the huge bill. I asked to speak to the supervisor, and after holding for 30 minutes I end up speaking to a supervisor who sounded like a recorded machine. I am really pissed and feel so cheated.

• Os
      19th of Apr, 2008
    Vodafone - I have mail in my yahoo mail say that I winerr
    vodafone
    Egypt
    www.vodafone.com

Hello i have received in my mail yahoo and I prefier keep it as ascert an email saying i have won some money, can someone please tell me is this true or is it a joke or a scam, i havent got in contact with the courier as of yet, but wanted to find out more on this, please info me what to do and sent me M.r.terry
    that in 14 Apr 2008 so please wait your feed back urgent.
    and many thanks for your helping.
    Osama

• Su
      24th of Apr, 2008
    Vodafone - prepaid talk value
    India

I HAD BOUGHT A PRE-PAID VOUCHER FOR RS 299/- ON JANUARY'08 FOR REDUCING THE CALL RATE CHARGES. IT WAS REJECTED AS THE VALIDITY HAD EXPIRED.
    THEN I FILLED UP THE FORMS FOR CREDITING THE AMOUNT AS TALK VALUE TO MY EXISTING ACCOUNT(9830355458).
    TILL DATE (24/04/2008) THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM VODAFONE -KOLKATA OFFICE.
    PLZ HELP ME.