Vodafone Postpaidrefund-security deposit

i am having post paid connection, viz., [protected] and completed 1 year. at the time of taking the no. i was told that security dep.of 250/-refundable after expiry of 6 months.now customercare is telling that after the disconnection of number only security dep. shallbe refunded.this only implies that how different is the attitude at the time of marketing the product n attitude after selling the same.
submitted for consideration.
regards,
davendra goyal
union bank of india, sb sarafa market
1386 chandni chowk, delhi-110006

Satish Kumar Jul 17, 2018

Vodafone — Non refund of dues
    I had surrender my vodafone postpaid number [[protected]] 2 years ago. But the refund of rs. 500 has not given to me. Please look into the matter urgently and help me in refunding my money.

• Aa
    aakashsingla57 Mar 16, 2015

To

Vodafone care

Sub: No Refund Received within 60 days from 08/01/2015 to 10/03/2015 Via Cheque for Security Deposit paid at time of taking connection & Advance Payment paid during working connection time for Dissconnected Number [protected] dated 08/01/2015

Sir

I am Aakash Singla.
    My Number [protected] postpaid number was port out from vodafone to Tata docomo on 08/01/2015.
    I Had deposited Rs300 as security on 29/11/2014 at time of Taking Connection from Jind, Haryana, Rani Talab vodafone Store.
    At during working Period Of Connection I have  paid Rs1286 as advance for bill payment.

From Disconnection Dated 08/01/2015 to Current Date 10/03/2015 More Than 60 days Passed.There was no Refund via cheque or Not even any communication via Call/Sms/email Received yet.

Please tell how much time will you take more for giving refund?

Contact me on   +[protected], +[protected] or email id [email protected]

I shall Be thankful to you.Give Response of this Letter As soon as possible.

Thanking You

Aakash Singla
    Contact Info +[protected], +[protected]

• vodafoneindia Jan 18, 2010

Hi Davendra,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concern regarding refund of security deposit has been addressed. Do e-mail us at [email protected] for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care.

SABITA NANDI Nov 28, 2008

my name is Sabita Nandi want to cancel my postpaid connection my number is [protected]

• Vi
    vinubinto Nov 08, 2008

though i have paid the amount,
    i got my vodofone bill to that particular address, i got the address verification but still the inconing and outgoing barred. will the repective people take care????

• Ks
    K Sunil Singh Sep 25, 2008

just i want ask for new connecting plane

• Ra
    Ranjith Teejay Sep 01, 2008

Hi,
    I'm on roaming since last 10days..my number was working fine, but since last 2 days my incoming n outgoing both
    are not working.My number is [protected]..I'm using this numer since last 6month & I have made my payments on time.
    Please make it woking ASAP.

• Ka
    Karambir Singh Jul 24, 2008

i have take a new prepaid connection of vodafone in Rs. 120-00 in which talktime is Rs. 12-00 and incoming validity is for three years. Pl tell me is the connection in resionalbe rate . I am dout full in this rate. Perhaps the dealer is not authorised by you. Pl claryfy about this. Thanks.

• Pi
    piyush chauhan Jan 08, 2008

my outgoing is closed so please restart my outgoing my no. is [protected]

• Su
    sumit kumar Jan 04, 2008

i hv paid an amount cash rs 250 to a customer representative in cash on 3 rd of jan 2008 for my new no. [protected] but yet not activated.

sumit kumar