Vodafoneisd not activated/deactivation of connection any time

I had caaled severel times to voda fone customer care but there was no response from them as iam on roaming I dont know why my isd services are not working and the use to cut my services any time. Please help me asap. Iam very much frustrated of my mobile connection which is cug connection of accenture services. Gurgaon.

• Ji
    jitin chawla Dec 28, 2007

I AM USER OF VODAFONE NO.9873823737 AND I HAVE REQUESTED FOR DEACTIVATON OF THIS NO. AS I DON'T REQUIRE IT MORE. I HAVE CALLED CUST. CARE FOR ITS DEACTIVATION AND MY REQUEST NO. IS 812144496 ON 22ND DEC 2007 BUT ITS NOT DEACTIVATED TILL NOW SO PLEASE MAKE IT SOON. I WILL BE VERY THANKFULL TO YOU. MY OTHER CONCERNED NOS. ARE 09885663775 ,09811413737.

• Gu
    gulzar hussain Jan 18, 2008

hi sirmam
    i would like to tell u that i am good costumar of urs vodaphone.i am having postpaid connection.but i am sufferind from lots of bill accept i am not calling too much.just i want to say u will understand my problem.i want to change my connection.i have extra sim of lifetime connection.i want to use it again as prepaid connection.i hope u will consider my complaint oterwise i must change my connection and go to another one which will suit my pocket.i am rememberirg u again i am good costumer of u.
    thanks
    gulzar hussain
    ph.9899414965

• Ga
    Ganesh Jan 20, 2008

Iam user of a vodafone and i have requested for deactivation for this no - 9884650222 / 9884714222 / 9962019505. As i don't require in more. Please make it soon. i will be very thank full for you.

• As
    Ashok Monga Oct 04, 2008

I have been to your vodafone galary yesterday to deactivate my add on number - 9920045619 as this number is not in use since last 3 Days.

Kindly deactivate the same and confirm on my cell no. 9819735619.

Regards,

Ashok.Monga

• Ve
    vedprakash Oct 20, 2008

To
    the manager
    vodafone care

Subject: plz deactivate postpaid facility for my phone and also deactivate the all downloading and caller tune.i have use your vodafone facility before seven months.

Reson:i am facing the problem all maximum my number are land line. and in my telephone plan 444 is acivated.but this plan not give the connession or free 444 calls on landline.so i have ure own old prepaid facility.

plz deactivate postpaid facility as soon as posible.i have already take three to four troud in your vodafone center.

plz give the facility only prepaid in my phone which is use before postpaid.plz give me reply also as soon as posible.

My number: 9811250929
    Name: Vedpraksh
    Plan:444
    Address: A-635, New Ashok Nagar
    New Delhi-92

• Ha
    hari1253 Sep 01, 2009

DEAR CONCERNED

I AM USER OF VODAFONE NO 9620211253 AND I HAVE REQUESTED FOR DEACTIVATON OF THIS NO. AS I DON'T REQUIRE IT MORE. I HAVE CALLED CUST. CARE FOR ITS DEACTIVATION ON 31 AUG 09, SO KINDLY SEND ME THE PROCEDURES FOR CANCELLING THE POST PAID CONNECTION.SO PLEASE SEND THE PROCEDURE FOR THE FOLLOWING MAIL ID [email protected] KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
    THANKING YOU
    REGARDS
    SRI HARI PRASAD

• Pr
    prakash manchanda Jul 26, 2010

dear sir/mam,
    i (mr prakash manchanda) kindly requests u to deactivate my vodafone number 9920963737 since i am not using it past 2 months .kindly grant me my request as soon as possible .or tell me any way so that i can deactivate my number

• Ra
    Rahul Gautam Jul 03, 2011

My Vodafone number is 9886552255 and I dropped a mail in order to deactivate the account to [email protected] But I still haven't got any reply from your customer care. Please Help in this regard, I have paid all the bills.

Rahul Gautam

• Am
    amjad mohammad Dec 06, 2011

Hi Vodafone,
    I am the vodafone customer since2007 in Andhra Pradesh . Due to Job i came to Maharashtra the customer care service people giving false statements not replying in proper way in maharasta for 3g and 2g plan. i recharge the 3g plans still now not activated, i am thinking to go for portability.. if u want to contact than cal me on 08007489576

amjad mohammad

• Ru
    Ruma Roy Aug 15, 2015

i am a customer of vodafone post paid connection. last seven days i am trying to activate isd facility on my phone but nothing is happening.
    It is a very urgent requirement of mine. my no. is 8902338727. if i dont get the confirmation within two hours i will be forced to leave the connection asap

Thanks and regards
    Susmita Roy

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices