Vodacom / vodamail not active

Midrand, ZA

As From 26 December I am having a problem with Vodacom as that I cannot retrieve my Vodamail e mails. I have first use the Password reset option till about the 9 January after that I called them on their 111 number. They couldn’t help me informed me to go to Vodacom outlet. Then I log the incident via twitter. I was called back the couldn’t also help me and give me a service request number [protected] on the 07 Feb 2017. As there was even with the reference number I didn’t get my e mail sorted out. I went to Vodacom at Menlyn mall. After spending about 02 Hours and been send from one desk to all other desk I left without my e mails ben active. As per them I just need to re-register my number on g mail I have done it plenty of times and still it’s not retrieving my e mails. I received a second reference number on the 21 February [protected]. On the 27 I have send a reminder that I am still awaiting a person to call me. I received a call back and even with that my problem wasn’t sorted out.

As from Sunday the 02 April I have constantly increasing my quest to get my e maul fixed via Twitter Facebook Dialling 111 Vodacom Support and Vodacom. I have spent last night 1 Hour in the line with them. It was promised some person will call me back it’s now 10:30 on 10 April 2017 and no person called me yet.

I even tweeted on their CEO Pieter Uys twitter account.

I am a client with Vodacom as from the begging of Vodacom in South Africa. I am paying in Average ever month more than R1000.00 on fees. I cannot believe they cannot fix something as simple as an e mail account.

Please help?