Vodacomunwarranted cell phone suspension

After paying an amount of R 745 via EFT to Vodacom on the 22nd of November, my services were suspended yesterday due to " arrears". I phoned their customer care line only to be treated with disdain. I informed them that I have proof of payment but due to my service being suspended I can't use my banking app to resend a copy to them. To add insult to injury they charged me an unblocking fee and said I'm free to go to another service provider as it is my choice.
Shantonise, the team leader, was not very helpful either. Despite being a loyal customer for over 17 years' it doesn't seem to be a priority for them to rectify my problem. I was told to email proof of payment and they will forward it to the accounts department. This after I even confirmed the time the payment was made. What happened to customer satisfaction? I was left to feel like a fraud as they won't take my word and long-standing loyalty as leverage to solve this matter.
Today, the "arrear " is still in place and Dorah, the consultant at Customer Care, 135, or her supervisor, conveniently couldn't hear me and put the phone down after letting me wait for 22minutes.

Ma