Having problems with Alcatel?

8800 555 6595 (Russia)
+1 855 368 0829 (United States)
+44 207 458 0026 (United Kingdom)
+353 16 590 207 (Ireland)
+32 26 263 841 (Belgium)
+385 13 000 618 (Croatia)
+45 35 158 071 (Denmark)
+36 14 292 215 (Hungary)
+370 52 051 198 (Lithuania)
+31 235 684 882 (Netherlands)
+351 210 608 026 (Portugal)
+40 216 550 711 (Romania)
+41 225 675 182 (Switzerland)
22/F, TCL Technology Building, 17 Huifeng 3rd Road, Zhongkai Hi-tech Development District
Huizhou
China - 516006

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alcatel.

Complaints & Reviews

AlcatelPhones and unethical behaviour

I bought a phone from my local shop from a bad company called alcatel. It was full of lag and the customer services never helped me I broke the screen by putting it on the floor but I stood on it but it was completely broken. So I phoned up alcatel to fix the phone for me they wanted to send it by post to me I removed the memory card from it. Then after 2 months, there was no reply. I messaged them everywhere but there was no reply. So alcatel is full of garbage they won't be fixed they'll just be big huge scumbags. They are too bad to even be a company so they should go bankrupt because all these complaints that people are sending in are steps to bankruptcy.

Alcatel is war!!! They're terrible is there anything this stupid thing can do!!!

Jan 26, 2020

Alcatel — smartphone tcl lx

I bought this "smartphone" without ever knowing it was from ALCALTEL on which I had VERY negative experience...

Alcatelall phones made by alcatel

All Alcatel phones suck they always discharge fast they lag, overheat, freeze, don't charge when hot and its always clicking what I don't want it too my question is why are you still making phone please stop making phones and start making hammers or something harder to [censored] up maybe even potting soil if you had any care for your customers you would always take the bad phones off the market but they are still being sold as my Alcatel verso gets so hot I could fry eggs on it no problem you guys made a better hot plate then a phone

• Updated by Criptix Subshock · Oct 29, 2019

I made the complaint on my Alcatel verso as you can tell by some stuff not sounding right because it loves clicking what you don't want

Alcatelalcatel 3 2019

We bought the new phone from Carphone Warehouse a couple of months ago. the phone has however a faulty battery. It does not charge at all. Once connected to a charger it displays the faulty battery alert (see picture). We went to the seller to claim the repair, and they only checked how is this responding to another charger. The issue was the same, so they told us to contact Alcatel directly, because they are unable to help us. We have been trying to get in touch with Alcatel since last week with no luck. Nobody has replied to any online form, phone message nor e-mails and we are now left with no working phone, no money for the new one.
      We find this practice extremely unfair. We were sold the faulty phone and there is no one who can help to resolve it. We try here by submitting the formal complaint and we claim the full refund and compensation for entire hassle we have experienced and for our time to get it resolved and extremely unprofessional service we experienced. Contact us on: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

alcatel 3 2019

Alcatelcellular phones and customer service

I am going to start boycotting Alcatel and any product they sell from this point on. Every single one of their phones are garbage. Even when their current line have better looking screens, they still suffer from glitches that makes it difficult to tap into them. This along with MANY other problems such as lag and unresponsiveness makes their phones very difficult to even use for a phone call. The last phone I got from their line was an Alcatel 7, which has a big screen and big internal memory but suffers from the *same* problems every single phone they make do. The phone died out just a MONTH after purchase and I tried to call for manufacturer's warranty and they would only try to fix that thing if I *paid* for shipping instead of just sending a label like they used to to get it to fedex or ups and send it their way for free. This is nonsense. I don't need to pay them anything when t heir products are garbage and break down moments after being bought. I am fed up with this cheap company and I will NEVER buy anything from their brand EVER again.

Alcatel Mobilealcatel one touch

From the very first day I bought this phone, from a store in brand new condition I have hated. The key pad stops working and my phone freezes when typing and I have to turn the phone off and on sometimes twice and put my pin in for it to begin typing again. When I watch videos on chrome or scroll down a page chrome crashes and my internet is 100% working and fast. It is far to slow and the phone freezes so much so I'm constantly turning my phone off and on. Web pages, opening apps, and typing is extremely laggy and the back button on the left keeps getting pressed although I swear I'm not even touching it and it's the same with the keypad. Overall this phone makes me very very highly angry when I experience these issues and it's been like this since I first bought it brand new. I am unsatisfied and angry on purchase and did it even get tested before releasing it because a brand new phone shouldn't be this slow, laggy, and press buttons on its own. Wish I had known it was going to be like this before purchase

Alcatel1x

Now I know that buying a cheap phone you get what you pay for.. Fair to say yeah?? Well this x1 cost me 120$ I've had it a few wks.. I'm pretty irate at this point in time!! Seeings I couldnt find a way to directly bloody contact alcatel I am going to start a petition in action to stop these phones being made!! My father has just passed over 10 hrs ago!! Im so [censored]ing irate!!! as I tried to [censored]ing book a flight to be there with him as he slipped away from us.. This morning.. I go to book an emergency flight to be with dad.. One seat left thank god yes.. I would be there in time to be with dad and say goodbye.. I needed that flight pronto!! I get to the checkout after numerous set backs because of the alcatel 1x its the worst phone ever to be put on the market!!! it kept going back to pages id already filled out!? because it can!! then finally I get there to pay amd this flippin phone decides that its gonna screen freeze on me nooooo!!! Not this time please phone noooo.. Sure enough I had to restart this frikn [censored] phone!!! I got back into the jetstar page and the flight had gone!!! im not flippin happen my father died 😔😔😡😠😤😤 I could've been there in plenty of time but your [censored]ing phone denied me of that right!!! I should [censored]ing sue you [censored]!! im not happy and it wont be the last [censored]ing word about it either!!! trust me.😡😠😡😠

Joylessjune2419 Jun 24, 2019

Alcatel qX, model 5059-T, beware of downloading the Joy Launcher update on Google Play. available since June 2019. It will wipe your settings, particularly your sound so U cld miss calls etc. On trying to find help I find the Joy Launcher was a problem in 2017 and everybody had to first download a new launcher and then remove JL. Problem is, Google Play is not showing the app anywhere. It is not on there list of apps, not in my account section in either the updates or library. It just has ceased to exist. I cannot believe Alcatel is still selling these phones with Joy Launcher preinstalled, knowing it has issues for at least 2 years. Now they release an update that causes more damage, lost calls which has resulted in my missing medical appointments plus nearly 2 days of lost time trying to fix this problem.

Alcatelalcatel one touch a521l

I have only had this Phone less then one year and it is already malfunctioning. The phone turns off and on non-stop. I cannot even make a phone call without it turning itself off. Atcatel phones appear to be reasonably priced but after having to keep buying due to malfunctions it gets too expensive. This one is my second one the last one had a malfunctioning plug in port for charging phone. I just bought a new phone card for $35.00 plus fees and can't make a phone call!! To buy a new battery with a 50/50 chance to fix it is $40.00!!! I have read that this problem of turning on and off non-stop is common! I did nothing to cause the malfuntion so I would think a new working phone replacement would be fair.

Alcatel A30 Fierceoverheating and freezing up won't connect to wifi

Today I called alcatel to let them know that for the last couple days this device has given me a headache due to overheating it also freezes up and will not connect to any wi-fi I did not receive any help but extra stress also I did not receive an offer for a new device but for them to send me back my old one once they look at it I no longer trust this device I need a new phone I also want compensation for the last couple days that i've had a headache due to this overheating and that I had to call customer service and not get any help at all and was on the phone for over 45 minutes I have always been a loyal alcatel customer but after this experience I will no longer purchase alcatel products

Dec 06, 2018

Alcatel — the optus play, and c1 and u5

Omfg. I have never had such a stupid phone or this case phones. I never in my life had these things happen...

Killarney Vale
                  Nov 10, 2018

Alcatel — tablet device

The alcatel device that I brought on contract had ms been in and out or repair center for more than 5 time...

Alcatelstupid phones

I have two here that won't even connect to my modem. Both are just sitting here since around 7 PM and here it us 10:30 now. I've rebooted the modem a couple times and same with each phone.

I have had phones take about 45 minutes to finally connect in the past bit this is hours of eating now. I'm in a year old ZTE right now and until recently never had a problem with it. It cost the same price.

Here I have two identical Alcatel phones and neither of them work out of the box.

I guess this was a mistake!!!

stupid phones

• Updated by Mega Death · Oct 19, 2018

I have two here that won't even connect to my modem. Both are just sitting here since around 6 PM and here it is 10:30 now. I've rebooted the modem a couple times and same with each phone.

I have had phones take about 45 minutes to finally connect in the past but this is hours of waiting now. I'm on a year old ZTE right now and until recently never had a problem with it. Unfortunately it needed a replacement after finally developing a problem with the touch screen and Alcatel I thought made the most sense. My ZTE also cost the same price as Alcatel as well.

So now here I have two identical Alcatel phones and neither of them work straight out of the box.

I guess this was a mistake!!!

• Updated by Mega Death · Oct 19, 2018

I apologize for the first complaint for it's awful spelling. I was not happy and not paying attention. Couldn't edit the complaint so redid it underneath.

But yeah. I'm not impressed with those phones.

Alcatelcameo x cell phone

this is the second Alcatel Cameo X I have purchased and they both have to be factory reset daily and more than once or twice daily what is the problem here I can't be the worst person with the worst luck in the world and buy two bad phones I said my complaint Too Short what the [censored] do I have to do to get y'all to God damn make my phone get my phone correct the damn thing has to be factory reset just to make the ringer start working it did sometimes it quits 5 minutes after I reset it sometimes it quits a day after I reset it the most time is [censored] for five [censored] times a day

Apr 16, 2018

Alcatel — android phone

I don't know why this company still makes phones. Every single phone of this brand has been hell to use. It...

Alcatelu5 phone

This phone is pathetic!

I have lost over $200 in wages today alone, all because of what is supposedly a "smart phone"

This is the worst piece of electronic equipment I have ever purchased in my life! No contest!

I hope alcatel goes bankrupt and never even attempts to make another piece of technology as long as they live!

If I had spent the money on a paperweight instead, I would have gotten better value for money!

This phone can actually be on 50% battery life, plugged in and charging, and still go flat! What excuse could you possibly have for this?!?

Absolutely pathetic, you have cost me money, had me in trouble with my employer, and angered me beyond belief!

I run no apps other than google maps. Doesn't even have the ability to run 1 single basic app at a time, this is appalling!

Your company is bad, you make bad products, and you should feel bad!

Alcatel — very bad service!

I sent my cell phone to their Repair Center since August and I still don't have my phone in December. I have...

Alcatel — alcatel pixi 4

Absolutely the worst customer service. You can call at 8 am when they first open or later in the day. Plan on...

Alcatelphone dubh. alcatel dawn...

December thirtieth twenty sixteen.
                        Wilmer.
                        Electron...??]
                        Don't remember setting a pin to access phone?!
                        Na I cant do any darn thing unless, I have the pin to open or what yell call unlock phone.
                        Why boost calls, I wont again because they saying they cant do anything with it.
                        But why?
                        Alcatraz Unreachable! ON the LOW I Haven't had a boost mobile in years!

• Updated by Claire Slayne · Dec 31, 2016

I cannot explain how this streesor hurts me.
                            I cant reach you for CDS.
                            My phone wont allow me o && What pin?
                            Not my account pin tfs

AlcatelI want to complain about the tablet received through online purchase.

I ordered for Alcatel tablet last week from cyber offer through Carrefour webstore.We got it delivered after 2 days. It was a 2 peice offer and when opened found one tablet not getting charged and not able to on.
                          I sent complaint through one of your complaint site which I found and we went directly to the Ajman city centre from where we booked the item.The Alcatel personnel checked the item and found it not getting charged.
                          We requested for item replacement as we have not even used it as it was not getting charged.

The customer service is not ready for its replacement. In your site itself it, s showing the replacement of the damaged item on delivery. We are asking for the replacement of of the damaged one only. Customer service is opting for repair. We want the replacement or the refund of that item.

Hope you will do the needful immediately.

We spoke with someone in your toll free no. and he registered our complaint also.

Order No. [protected]
                          Item ALCATEL TABLET PIX14 3G WHI

COMPLAINT ERF. NO. 501371

Straight Talk Customer Service Repsalcatal one touch galaxy core prime

Hello,
                            My name is Robin Mayer. I tried to call to customer service number to get help with phone I just purchased. The man was extremely rude. If I asked him to repeat, he replied "What did I just say?" I could not talk to him in a way that would help me get tech support. I asked him his name, and told me it was "mother F". The phone in question will not turn on. It is brad new. I have charged it fully. He told me to charge again with different charger. The book instructions explain only to use the charger for that device. I could not tell him this, I did not want to be insulted anymore. I am sending a copy of this email to Yelp, and corporate office. Wherever that may be. I am not sure if tech support is out sourced, but I am guessing it is. I will call customer care again, and I am going to record the call. No customer deserves to be treated in such a way.. I will find all your affiliates, and make sure to buy outside of this company.
                            Robin Mayer