Vodacom / transfer of data
October 15, 2018 at 3:12 pm I purchased from [protected] 1 GB of data for [protected]. Tuesday 16th was told to wait 24 hours. Thursday 18th went to Vodacom Mall of Africa...was given ref number [protected] and told to wait another 24 hours. Friday 19th was told "no, you have to wait 48 hours". Saturday 20th was told the systems were down nationwide. Really? this is unacceptable and shocking service. I would like a refund ASAP. Very quick to debit my account but I can wait for Vodacom to sort their problem, ( if they going to sort it.) We are losing validity of the DATA...a week has been lost already.
My account number is QC135097-7.
Updated by Mark Cornish Jr, Oct 21, 2018
NOT HAPPY, think I should change to MTN
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling