Vodacom - Sony Smartband Talk / incorrect advertising whereby customer must pay.
Towards the end of MArch 2015, I took out a contract at Vodacom office in Ladysmith, Natal. The brochure stated: Sony Xperia Z3 Smartphone + Sony SmartBAnd Talk SWR50. We received the phone with SWR30. When I queried this, I was told that there was a mistake in the Brochure. I have tried to call the Vodacom Customer service and have been told that they will transfer me to the complaints line but then i get cutoff. So are we saying that a company can advertise one thing that i as a customer has signed for and expected but do not deliver on the promise that they make as a supplier.
More Vodacom - Sony Smartband Talk Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - We are trying to blacklist our devices which was stolen.
- Vodacom - costs and lack of statements
- Vodacom - upgrade!!! nope!!!
- Vodacom - cell phone airtime
- Vodacom - claim - cell phone stolen - ombudsman contact details required