Vodacom / phone can't recharge / monthly airtime loaded as minutes not airtime

Gauteng, ZA

I recently upgraded my contract, and since then I have been struggling to recharge my phone. I have been calling for 6 weeks now and my queries are closed without being resolved. I can't even access cell phone banking because Vodacom is supposed to load R150 to my phone as airtime, I don't get that R150 airtime, instead I get 75 minutes which is very inconvenient for me to use. To op up the problem I can't recharge airtime. I get a error that says cannot be processed when trying to recharge using an airtime voucher, when I load airtime via internet banking it says this phone does not qualify for a prepaid product. Vodacom messed up my package and I called a million times and all I got was a poor service. They all tell me they will fix my problem but none ever helped me. Amukelani Mabunda even promised to help me with this issue, but she vanished. So disappointed in Vodacom. I am frustrated because I use this number for cell phone banking but cannot access it anymore due to inability to purchase airtime. I can't wait to leave vodacom afterthis ridiculous service I received from them.

Mp