Vodacom / no feedback with regards to repairs

1 Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa

On the 6th of September my Samsung S7 was booked in for repairs due to “intermittent” charging, upon collection of the device the charger was replaced and we were advised that there is nothing wrong with the device. (JOB No. [protected])
The device charged perfectly for a few weeks and then started charging “intermittently” again.
I then called Malcolm from Vodacom Repairs in Umhlanga and he advised that I must take my phone to Vodacom Galleria and he would replace the PC board, We called Vodacom Galleria last week Friday (4th Nov) and they said that the phone has returned from repairs however nothing has been done to the device and that the port was ‘dirty’.
When we complained to Sle at Vodacom Galleria, she said that she would speak to her manager and call us back, we are still waiting! This seems to be the trend at Vodacom, we run after them the entire time, leave messages etc and nobody gets back to us!

This is unacceptable, there is clearly a problem with the device, It is the third time that I have had to send my device in for ‘repairs’ for the same issue and the service that I have received is below average.

Ki