Vodacom — lost phone from vodacare repair shop in alberton to vodacom mall of the south
On 2nd of January I took the phone in for repairs at the Vodacom Shop Mall on first week of January 2017 due to a cracked screen encountered in December. The Phone was booked in & send to Vodacare Repair Shop In Alberton. I told the consulted that i don't want it to be repaired i will rather take a new phone & pay in the Excess coz the phone is Insured for Accidental & Loss cover.
The Vodacom Repair store in Alberton say they booked out the phone & handed it to the (RAM) the courier company. But the phone is been missing for 3 weeks. The Vodacom Insurance company does not agree to submit my Insurance claim because of the Phone is Nowhere to be found. Vodacom lost my phone which is insured & they don't wanna replace it. This is my second Claim. The first claim was successful. Currently spend 1 month without a phone & my contract is still active.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling