Vodacom / incorrectly billed and phone line has been suspended over 2 weeks

1 Durban, South Africa

I Have had about enough of Vodacom & Game Stores in GATEWAY for thier bad disgusting service.
I have taken a new Vodacom contract with Game Stores - my contract consists of 2 cellphones with 2 sim cards for R220 per month - the day I took the contract 16 / 10/2016 my first sim card had been activated - 2nd sim card was not activated I was advised by the consultant at game stores that this will be sorted out she has logged a complaint with Vodacom. On the 20th of October I received a call from Game Stores saying that Vodacom had to deactivate the entire contract and re activate both sim cards in order for the both contract sims to work, in the meantime my line is suspended - Reason as per vodacom is that I owe an amount of R4302 I have'nt even used the cellphone as yet but I am owing an amount. I called to vodacom on the 24th of october and the consultant logged a report since then I am constantly following up with them when is this going to be resolved - Customer care accounts department at vodacom advised me yesterday after my 10th call to them that the credit has been passed however it takes 14 working days to sort out / clear - in the meantime my cellphone line will be opened.
TODAY 08/11/2016 - I have contacted Vodacom 5 times already to query why the line has not yet been unlocked and they say I am owing an amount I need to make payment urgently.
I am pissed off with Vodacom -this is unexceptable you cannot have such bad service and get away with it, I will definately be seeking legal action against this!

Na