Vodacom / depletion of data and airtime and false information provided from vodacom

I received a text message that my data was at 3.0mb on Sunday 26/11/ 2017, I immediately went on to check my balance, which confirmed that i had data of more than 140mb, on the same day i bought airtime of R55. I therefore went online when i needed to, because i was content that i had data. Whenever i checked airtime balance during the week, my airtime was not affected, because i had sufficient data. This morning 29/11/2017 i went online, and suddenly was locked out due to insufficient data and airtime. Please note that this incident happened in previous weeks in the month of October and November 2017, where i would get a message that my data has been depleted only to realise that i still have sufficient data. I contacted Vodacom customer line today 29/11/2017, and spoke to a consultant who could not resolve the problem. I eventually spoke to a manager by the name of Dean Sanders who mentioned that they can't resolve my problem since i have exhausted my data because of my own use, even when i related my experiences with Vodacom sending erroneous text messages, and the sudden of depletions of data. The manager provided me with estimated minutes of the time i spent online, arguing that it is the reason why my data was depleted. He did not address the issue of disappearing data, and false text messages I have received from Vodacom. He did not apologise and offer to refund any of my lost data and airtime. I asked for a copy of our voice recording, he then referred me to Vodacom website. I am at lost for words in how Vodacom deals with customer queries, even worse with how i have been repeatedly scammed by this service provider yet there is no accountability on Vodacom's part. Please assist in bringing Vodacom to book, not only for me, but also for people out there who are experiencing a similar discomfort.

Ma