Vodacom / data contract

1 Midrand, South Africa

Voda Ref #: I43165811 After one month of continual visits to Voda Customer Care branches, I have resorted to making an online complaint with regards to the below. 1. My data contract went from the usual R800 a month to a R3 000 bill over one night (late DEC). After asking for an itemized bill, all I managed to get was a one-line-entry of R2 000+. This, I assume, is due to DATA being charged out of bundle. This one line entry fails to assure more that the R2000 was an authorized charge. Given my usual behavior of buying data bundles when they run low, my out-of-bundle charge should be minimal (as they had been in previous months). This is the first time in 3 years that I have received such a bill. I will require an explanation, which I struggle to get from your tellers in your branches, or an exemption of this single-line charge. 2. Around September 2015, I had changed my contract from business to personal as I had left my previous employer. During that time, I had provided Vodacom with my new FNB account details from which to make debit orders. Since that date, no change has apparently been made to my bank account details and you (Vodacom) have continued to try debit from my old bank account, which is not funded. According to your teller, Vodacom has charged me for every reversal made on my account due insufficient funds in the wrong bank account. I demand to be reimbursed for these charges, and for the right bank account information to be updated in your system. Vodacom has my details and I hope to hear from them soon.

Re