Vodacom / contract upgrade fee
Good day. I have upgraded my Vodacom contract on the 15-05-2018 . I have upgraded to the Samsung s9 package which was R699. I upgraded in store and the lady have told me that my insurance would be R173.91 which my contract agreement would be R889 nothing more. Vodacom have sent me an invoice with the amount to be debited of R1022.45 and I refuse to pay that because I did not agree to that amount I will NOT pay a cent more than R889. I have phoned Vodacom over 5 times and the account department says that I am paying for a promotional 1 gig data which the data had to be included with the package because it is a promotional package I took, and also I am paying for 2 insurances where I only had to pay for 1. Could someone call me to resolve this before debit date, as if not rectified I will reverse the debit and hand in the phone to the Vodacom store. Await Vodacom speedily reply.
phone number: [protected]
Account number: I3282221-6
kind regards Beanca
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - Promotion about Huawei Router that comes with a free Tv.
- Vodacom - vodacom fiber internet service
- Vodacom - contract termination
- Vodacom - cancellation of service and unauthorised debit order deductions
- Vodacom - poor and pathetic service