Vodacom / I tried to open a vodacom contract but am unable to as I do not have a credit history
I tried to open a Vodacom contract but am unable to as I do not have a credit history. There is no consideration taken of each applicants situation. I do not have a credit history as do not have any accounts at shops(as would rather just pay by cash). I showed my 3 months bank statements which shows that I do not have a cash flow problem and have the money to pay for the phone account. I showed my payslips, but this did not help. I even said that they could cap my cell phone bill or my parents would go surety but I still could not get a phone contract!
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - unlawful depletion of airtime and data (justifying) as legal
- Vodacom - difference in charges and data bundles between my two cell phone numbers 0823791352 and 0824558486!!!
- Vodacom - vodacom online service
- Vodacom - cancellation query
- Vodacom - repairs on samsung s8