Vodacom / I tried to open a vodacom contract but am unable to as I do not have a credit history
I tried to open a Vodacom contract but am unable to as I do not have a credit history. There is no consideration taken of each applicants situation. I do not have a credit history as do not have any accounts at shops(as would rather just pay by cash). I showed my 3 months bank statements which shows that I do not have a cash flow problem and have the money to pay for the phone account. I showed my payslips, but this did not help. I even said that they could cap my cell phone bill or my parents would go surety but I still could not get a phone contract!
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - service at woodland and the grove malls in pta at incredible connection
- Vodacom - fraudulent account - number 11631092
- Vodacom - account not in arrears
- Vodacom - re: request for a letter confirming that an unauthorized sim swap was done since 12 november 2018 to submit it to sapfs: ref 1-34254824935717.
- Vodacom - cancellation due to my father that passed away...