Vodacomaccounts

On the 29th of November 2016 we made a payment of R1481.75 to Vodacom. We received an sms of non payment in December 2016. On the 7th of December 2016 we emailed the pop to [protected]@vodacom.co.za. We received another sms of non payment, we emailed the pop again on the 20th of Deceber 2016 to [protected]@vodacom.co.za and we phoned the call centre and they confirmed that they received the payment and will allocate accordingly. We trusted that they did there work and left it there. On the 12th of January 2017, Vodacom hard blocked the phone due to non payment. We phoned the call centre and was told that the R1481.75 is still outstanding. Again we mailed the pop to the same email address and spoke to numerous people at the call centre even a manager by the name of Marvin/Merlin and he gave me a reference number S4-N9C7T-TSFZ. We also emailed the pop to [protected]@vodacom.co.za and he confirmed that he received the pop and will attend to the allocation of the payment urgently. Today the 13th January 2017 we phoned again and nobody attended to the problem. The phone blocked is our business phone and we cant do business without it. Nobody at Vodacom cares to resolve this issue. In our eyes its theft!!! We are going to make another payment in order to get the line open and then we will still have the issue to get the money allocated made on 29 November 2016. I NEED A COMPETENT PERSON WITH AUTHORITY AT VODACOM TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE!!! ITS UNACCEPTABLE!!

Li
Jan 13, 2017

Comments

• Li
      Apr 03, 2017

I had an account with Vodacom, where I end up being hand over to the ATTORNEYS.
    I settled my account on the 2017/03/24 but still I appear on the system as if I blacklisted.
    Please clear my . account no.[protected]/ [protected]