08:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Vizio / Poor Quailty, Horriable consumer support

Sh Review updated:
Phone: (888) 849-4623

Purchased a 42 LCD HD TV from Wal-Mart in July 2008, started having troubles as early as October, called tech support and again in November, Finally in April 2009 they get the picture that the TV is BAD. Now they tell me it is out of warranty because there records show the serial number as out of warranty in March. My receipt shows purchase in July of 08... They say send us proof of Purchase (No Problem) BUT there website is down tried 4 separate times. Called again they won't do anything until I send POP, now I'm stuck with a Big door stop until they get their site fixed or maybe until the warranty is really expired.

Comments

• Pa
      Jul 20, 2009

Vizio -busted, 2 days after warranty
    The digital tuner is out, the picture is pretty horrible and very dark.. Customer support is giving us the run around. They will send someone out in a few days/weeks/whatever. They ARE AWARE of problems with the tuners, tried to blame it on game systems (which we don't have) . Told us that it is unfortunate that we will be without TV for a while. Well, I will tell my friends about how we are getting srewed and my money is NOT going their way again.