Vizio — e50-c1 television
This TV is only 18 month old and ALREADY has problems. The TV powers up fine and everything works fine for a few minutes. Then It makes a click and the power shuts down. The only way to get it working is to unplug it, hold the power button for 10-15 seconds, plug it in and it powers up. Then again after a few minutes it shuts down all over again! I called Vizio but they were less than helpful, other that to say the TV is 18 months old and outside the warranty! Bull Crap! I have tried everything, even replaced the power supply board.
VIZIO IS PURPOSELY SELLING JUNK THEY KNOW WILL QUIT !!!
More Vizio Complaints & Reviews
- Vizio - Defective product, poor customer service! 
- Vizio - Class action lawsuit 
- Vizio - digital tuner stops working after 1 year 
- Vizio Vtab 1008 - defective product design / warranty 
- Vizio - Vizio 32inch Plasma Burn in
- Vizio 32 LCD TV - The worst service I have ever had in my life! 
- Vizio P50HDm 50 Inch TV - horizontal red green and pink pixel line 
- Vizio 20 Inch HDTV - poor sound loud statick terrible customer service
- Vizio - Stay away 
- Vizio - Pop of death