Village Inn / manager appeared intoxicated
Usually I absolutely adore going to this cute little diner and I have never, ever experienced anything like this at this resturant or at any other resturant but tonight, things were running a little slow, which is unusual, at least in my past experiences. Anyway, I called my waitress over and asked how long she thought it would be until my party and I recieved our food. In a sarcastic tone she snapped back "let me go check" while letting out a HUGE sigh. Being offended I asked to speak to her manager. Next thing I knew, I had this "kid" who was easily half my age and who absolutely wreaked of beer/alcohol stumble over to me to ask what was the problem. Thank goodness he was not the aggressive drunk type or else I dont know what could've happened. He should not have been at work and he sure as heck shouldn't be in a management position. Village Inn lost a LONG TIME CUSTOMER tonight.
More Village Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Village Inn - discrimination 
- Village Inn - poison food 
- [Resolved] Village Inn - suggestive sales excessive 
- Village Inn Restaurants - nasty managers/dirty store. 
- Village Inn - overcharge my meal by double
- Village Inn Restaurants - food and service is horrible! 
- Village Inn Restaurants - unethical behavior 
- Village Inn Restaurants - management
- Village Inn Restaurants - behavior and accusation from the manager
- Village Inn Restaurants - customer and the way management handled it.