Victoria Hyundai / poor customer service!

Canada Review updated:
On june 29, 2007 I took my car in for a regular tune-up, and low and behold my service bill was twice the price do to them doing unauthorized work on my car. The shop refused to drop the extra charges. So if any one in the victoria area is reading this, please do not take your car here, or even purchase any car from them at all.

A  12th of Dec, 2007 by
We are with you on your complaint... they all need to also keep their stories straight!... The owner Mark needs to take educate himself on customer service. Had a bad experience ourselves.
N  18th of Apr, 2011 by
Thanks for your comments, we understand that buying a car can be challenging especially when you feel like you're being mistreated but I have some great news for everyone, Mark is no longer the General Manager, in fact I've worked here for almost a year and this is the first time I've heard his name. We have lots of great new employees, and a new attitude! We always go the extra mile for our valued guests so I encourage you to come down and see for yourself or visit our facebook page to find out all the great things we've been doing lately, for the community, for charities and for YOU!
N  4th of Mar, 2013 by
Wow a smile and kiss off message. I knew there was a reason I don't deal with Hyundai's service dep.

Hyundai Motor America Logo Hyundai Motor America