Viator.com / they couldn't return the money.

1 66 Wentworth Ave Surry HillsUnited States Review updated:
Phone: +61.82195400

I received a fax with a really good deal on vacations from VIATOR.COM. As I have done this in the past, I didn't think too much of it. We called to schedule our vacation and paid $2750. That was when the disaster started. For many reasons they could not complete the booking order and couldn’t return the money. We couldn’t order a vacation with other company as we didn’t have money!

Jo
Jun 4, 2013

Comments

• Si
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Viator - unable to get prado museum entrance ticket, bookin ref : BR 626687827
    madrid
    Spain

yesterday I had to pay 30€ to get the entrance tickets, because the voucher provided not honored, it lacked the barcode, zi demand a refund.
    It was quite annoying after paying more than stated on ticket booth and turned down because lack of barcode, hoping that such things not happen again.
    Dr Sidharta Salim

• Kr
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Viator - Vatican tour voucher never received
    Clairton
    Pennsylvania

Hi,

I placed an order for a Vatican tour and I only received a charge on my Visa and no other documentation for the purchase. I have been trying to call for days and no one is answering. After reading your reviews I am pissed off that I gave you my money.

Please call me asap at 412 463 6229

Thanks,

Krissy

• Sh
      2nd of Oct, 2018
    Viator - Tours
    San Francisco
    Australia

I booked two tours with Viator both in Dubai.
    I have received no confirmation of these bookings and the money has been taken out of my account.
    I have sent multiple emails but no answer from them
    This is supposed to be a reputable company, but how can it be, when they just take money without any paper confirmation and tickets etc.

Viator - Day Trip to Giethoorn with Optional Visit to Volendam from Amsterdam
    Netherlands

We booked a day trip on your website for $107 per person for 2 people. We got the wrong trip instead. It was only a day trip to Giethoorn and no volendam at all. We ended up wasting our time and would like to have our money back. Thanks. Details:
    Booking Reference

Viator - Hanoi street food tour
    Hanoi
    Vietnam

My Wife and I went on your Hanoi street food tour Sunday 9 th of August
    My Wife has been violently ill ever since and you have ruined our holiday
    Your staff should have taken more care in choosing which vendors to stop at
    Please advise who your solicitors are so this matter can be taken further
    Regards
    Rodger Manning

• Br
    Viator - Boat tour in santorini
    Santorini
    Viator.com

I've been wanting to upload pictures from my trip but the website is very unclear on where to do it I wrote my review and there was no where to upload photos so this is my last resort I had an amazing time and wanted to share my photos lol

• St
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Viator - Whale watching in Madeira
    United Kingdom

Booking reference BR-593046523 says on booking form that it was hotel pick up on contacting H20 Madeira to arrange pick up they told me they dont do hotel pickups cost me 100 euros to get taxi to trip