Verizon / bad customer service and charges

1 7490 willoughby lnManassas, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 703-368-2424

I had worse experience of my life with verizon. They disconnect my service because someone else called them to cancel my phone and dsl. I called them and they put me on hold for two hours. Called them many times and get my phone back but they are keep charging me for dsl from my bank account even I do not have dsl.

They don't want to listen to you and keep transferring you to other department [### customer service]. If you do the math they are more trouble and expensive. I will never recommend verizon to anyone "be away'

Ro

Comments

• Ke
      4th of May, 2009

I've also had several problems with verizon. I changed my phone plan to a cheaper plan and ordered internet when I moved to a new place. I went with a cheaper plan because I was only keeping my house phone to be able to access the internet. When I received my bill I was shocked to see how expensive it was. I knew that it was going to be a little more expensive than usual because I had ordered the internet and had to pay for the modum to be shipped. I noticed that I was being charged double! They never took off the old phone plan from my other address. I was being charged for both phone plans. I called verizon to get it corrected. I was on hold for atleast 30 min before someone picked up. I explained my problem and the operator told me that I was transferred to the incorrect department. As, I was transferred based on the questions asked by the automated line. I was on hold again for another 30 minutes before another operator finally answered. As I was trying to explain, the operator kept cutting me off, told me that I didnt understand. When in fact I did, she didnt. I was on the phone for almost an hr before my bill was supposedly corrected. I was told only to pay a portion of that bill because the rest was going to be credited. A month now passed and I received another bill, and I they are still trying to charge me the portion of my bill that was supposed to be credited. I again called and was given the same hassel! My bill was again corrected and I was only told to pay a portion. But Im sure next months bill will also be incorrect and I will have to call once again. I dont have faith in verizon anymore! So this is a warning, double check and bills before paying verizon!