Verizon Fios Internet / terrible everything!

1 Rowlett, TX, United States

I have been dealing with customer service for months now, they never call you back when they promise to, you talk to several different people and they just keep passing you around cause none of them can help you! they were suppose to give me a refund cause they charged my card like Tripple the monthly amount and they never returned it, they gave every excuse to not to and put you off another day and they were told they were not authorized to use my credit card on file and to delete it and they did not, so if you tell them to do something make sure and get it all in Writing because they SUCK and I am so glad I am not with them any longer, not only that my internet service kept cutting out and I was having to call them and they were charging me to re connect, so watch your bill... speaking to Supervisors does not help either... they don't get anything accomplished, I would suggest calling their Corporate Offices in NY... If you have another Option to use besides Verizon... THEN BY ALL MEANS... USE THEM... cause Verizon SUCKS... all around..