Verizon Fios / tech support
Within the first month of service there have been continuous problems with Verizon FIOS TV and Internet. On April 27, 2009 the internet went down again. Tech support (by phone - and getting through to a live person is another challenge) decided the router had to be replaced. "We will send it UPS and you will have it in one to two days." Yes, it came in one day but to the billing address in Virginia rather than the service address in Pennsylvania. After another lengthy struggle to talk to a live person in tech support on April 28, and having them repeat back to me the service address in Harrisburg, PA, they assured me that UPS would deliver a router to the correct address "in one to two days." Well, now there are two routers in Virginia and still no service in Pennsylvania!
After struggling unsucessfully to get a live person who could starighten this out, I called the original salesman, John Newman. He gave me another phone number to call - but all it did was put me back into Verizon's horrible voice mail system. I'm ready to switch back to Comcast which seems to be the lesser of two evils.
More Verizon Fios Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - wireless service/ lack of customer support
- Verizon Communications - jetpack
- Verizon - fios 
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service