Verizon Dsl Service / verizon sucks!
I had DSL service for my office. I closed the office and cancelled phone and DSL. Next month I get a bill for DSL, I call waited about 10 minutes fighting with the voice activated machine and was informed that I had to cancel DSL through another department. I asked to speak with his supervisor, he refused, I asked repeatedly and said he was writing all the nasty things I was calling him on "my file" he then hung up on me. I recently had to order phone service for my home. I placed an order online where I was asked for my social security number, which reluctantly I provided. I got an email saying I had to call in to confirm my ID. I called waited about 10 minutes and I was asked for my social security number and date of birth and then asked to fax a copy of my drivers' license from both sides. Which I reluctantly did. I was given a phone number to call which. I called and waited 10 minutes before a rude live person answered. She asked for my private information and then informed the order had been lost, but that she could take my order now. She asked for my name. I gave her my name. She then typed something in and then asked for my name again. I hung up. That is the problem with monopolies.
More Verizon Dsl Service Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Wireless - terrible customer service 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless 
- Verizon Communications - verizon fios internet service 
- Verizon Communications - verizon fios
- Verizon Prepaid - billing