Verizon / regarding old phone bills!
I have a old phone bill with verizon one bill is 2 years old like a 100 bucks. Another one of 60 bucks.
I was told by verizon if I paid it. I would be able to get all over verizon services long distance ect...
I have a bill dec 13 1997 its around 2200.00 dollars
I was told the statue of limitation was 7 years. Any they could not deny me long distance cause of it.
Ill be paying the other two bills off in full.
But if they try to me deny me. Ill goto a full hearing with the ny state public service commission.
Has anyone else ever had this kinda situation.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - the worst not reliable company I have ever dealt with.
- Verizon Communications - liars & cheats
- Verizon Communications - billing and cust service
- Verizon Communications - wireless service/ lack of customer support
- Verizon Communications - jetpack