Verizon / worst store in baltimore
The store at 915 W 36th Street in Baltimore sucks. Not only do they not keep in stock common items like chargers for phones they sell, but then they don't keep the store open for the hours they state the store is open. I've also encountered rude unhelpful staff there before too (though not all of them are that way). They sold me a bad phone that wouldn't keep its charge, then refused to replace it stating that I had to drive out to White Marsh to have a technician look at it (and by the time I got out there, my warranty had expired so I had to buy a new phone). It can be difficult for some to make trips outside of the city (not everyone has a car).
I was advised by a passerby (as I stood outside of the prematurely closed store) that this store was terrible, that they overcharged for their items, and that I should go to the store in Reisterstown. Too bad I don't live in Reisterstown.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Prepaid - billing 
- Verizon - landline
- Verizon Communications - home phone service 
- Verizon Wireless - negative credit report
- Verizon - service by a tech-danielle