valueplusonline.com / Fraud & cheating!
I received a phone call one morning on my cell phone, and I was already running late to work so I accepted the offer for valueplus for a 30 day trial period, for 10.95. I was to receive 40 dollars in gas vouchers and 1000 dollars in grocery coupons. when I finally received the letter in the mail there were no coupons for grocery or gas, just a letter stating to go to their website to claim your vouchers, when i tried to access the website it didn't exist it brought me to a page for online scams. I called the 800 number and spoke to a representative and canceled my membership but she told me i had already been charged 19.95 for a months subscription, and that she would send the gas coupons in the mail!! so I now paid 31.oo to receive 40 dollars in gas, Hmmm, and I am sure i wont receive the gas vouchers, after reading several other complaints for the same offer and noone has received their gas vouchers, something needs to be done!! I will be calling my bank and complaining about this ridiculous scam, and the bank only has to try to access the website and they will see its a fraud!!!
More valueplusonline.com Complaints & Reviews
- valueplusonline.com - No such website! 
- valueplusonline.com - gift card 
- valueplusonline.com - Unable to claim $50 in Gift cards as sing up promise 
- valueplusonline.com - did not recieve 25$gift card & my c.c.was chared twice there is no such website 
- valueplusonline.com - fraudulent 
- valueplusonline.com - paid money for an $80.00 giftcard and there is no such thing! 
- valueplusonline.com - charges to our account not authorize 
- valueplusonline.com - empty promise - scam
- valueplusonline.com - Fradulent charges for a year!