valueplusonline.com / Fraud & cheating!

I received a phone call one morning on my cell phone, and I was already running late to work so I accepted the offer for valueplus for a 30 day trial period, for 10.95. I was to receive 40 dollars in gas vouchers and 1000 dollars in grocery coupons. when I finally received the letter in the mail there were no coupons for grocery or gas, just a letter stating to go to their website to claim your vouchers, when i tried to access the website it didn't exist it brought me to a page for online scams. I called the 800 number and spoke to a representative and canceled my membership but she told me i had already been charged 19.95 for a months subscription, and that she would send the gas coupons in the mail!! so I now paid 31.oo to receive 40 dollars in gas, Hmmm, and I am sure i wont receive the gas vouchers, after reading several other complaints for the same offer and noone has received their gas vouchers, something needs to be done!! I will be calling my bank and complaining about this ridiculous scam, and the bank only has to try to access the website and they will see its a fraud!!!

Comments

• Sh
      4th of Dec, 2007

Thank you all for this website and all those who made comments about valueplusonline. I just was called by valueplusonline. And they sounded a little pushy so I asked them where could I look them up online to find out more about there company. When I asked they gave me the website. After I started searching I couldn't find it but I did find you all. He tried to say that everything on here was a lie and that you all made this stuff up. Yeah Okay I though to myself. What really gave it away for him was the multitude of individuals who left comments. If it had of just been one or two I would of probably thought more aobut it. Thank you for saving me from a headache. Continue to do what you all do and I will also do the same. I wish you could of heard him stuttering as I read off to him your comments. LOL One for the good guys. My only complaint will be they lie and they were real rude to me on the phone and would not allow me to get off with hanging up in there face after I tried to let them down nicely. They basically demand a reason for me not accepting there offer. The way the got my infromation is from ordering a book from one of those infomercials about a erbal book that was supposed to be free and you only pay shipping and handle. I still have not been charged the shipment of the two books. Needless to say I am going to cancel my order and post the name of the company that gave them my information as soon as I find out who they are.