[Resolved] Valuemax / Intelius / unauthorized cc withdrawls

1 TX, United States
Phone: 830 513 6515

I recently used a website company called Intelius to do some reverse look up checking. The cost from Intelius was $4.95. I used my credit card to pay for this. The next month when I recieved my back statement. There was an unauthorized charge from ValueMax for $19.95. I have since contacted the bank, and they are reversing the charges. And I have also reported this to the Texas State Attorney Generals office. So consumers out there should be aware that Intelius and ValuMax are working together. Or they are one and the same, scamming people for their money.

Rosa Medellin Hernandez

• Resolution statement

• Intelius Customer Care's Response, Oct 23, 2009

It sounds like you have accepted a third party company’s offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in that third party company’s service, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Rm