Valero / debit card fraud
Filled my tank with gas at this station on November 10, 2010. Gave attendant my debit card to pay. He kept my card in the card reader for a VERY long time--at least 15 minutes' more after my car registered full and the pump turned off. I had to roll down my window and scream at him to return my card. Within 24 hours of leaving the gas station, I had over $120 removed from my checking account--my bank caught it before I did and cancelled the card. Charges are from bogus websites, operating out of the U.K., none made by me--they have sweet names like MF REEL, and www.globularsupport.com--the latter is a clearinghouse for pay-per-view internet porn!! My bank is investigating the fraud, may take up to 90 days to get the money back in my account. I made a full police report--I'd like to not see this happen to anyone else at this gas station. I won't be using Valero anymore--I'll go out of my way to find another gas station. And I'll be using a credit card to pay for my gas from now on--or cash. Google VALERO and SKIMMING--you will find this is a problem across the USA.
More Valero Complaints & Reviews
- Valero - bad gasoline 
- Valero - scam and fraud 
- Valero - terrible service and employees 
- Valero - gas pump rip off 
- Valero - I honestly think this is a scam
- Valero Marketing and Supply Company - general dirty store poor maintenance. no coffee
- Valero Marketing and Supply Company - express lane vallejo gas station
- Valero Marketing and Supply Company - disgusting look and service charge
- Valero - lotto ticket scam jefferson & 16 mile rd.
- Valero - foul language