Us Bank Reliacard / fraudulent overdraft fees

Phone: (513)834-1998

I made 3 purchases and went over by 50$ and was charged 3 overdraft fees. When I only should have been charged 1.

Se

Comments

• Jk
      25th of May, 2011

It is not the total amount $50, It is three times you went overdraft.

That is three times they had to cover your negative balance.

3 purchases equals 3 overdraft fees.

Get overdraft protection.

• Bi
      5th of Aug, 2011

Here is an example of how US Bank stole my money!
    Available beginning balance on reliacard 08/01 $300.00
    purchase made at store processed as "credit" -30.00
    verified AVAILABLE balance remaining as +270.00

purchase made at store processed as "credit" 08/02 -20.00
    verified my available balance remaining as +$250.00

atm withdrawl using pin # at us bank atm 08/05 -260.00
    available balance 08/05 -10.00
    available balance 08/07 -61.00!!!
    Reliacard fee per NSF is just $17.00 each (i know it's better than most)

I was at an ATM that could only dispense 20's, doesnt matter why, I knew I would be responsible for one NSF fee for overdrawing my account the $10.00 and thought I would be at -27.00. But nooooo... I had 3 fee's instead of one!
    Their explanation for the three overdraft fee's? The $30.00 store purchase on 08/01 and the $20.00 store purchase on 08/02 were still "pending" when I withdrew the $260.00 on 08/05. The stores had not yet sent through the paperwork to US Bank so I got three fee's and not one because they hadn't "officially" cleared my account yet. So if the purchases werent "officially" cleared yet through my account than why do the purchase amounts immediatly come off my available balance?! Seems pretty "official" to me! Crooks!

• Bc
      12th of Oct, 2011

Yeah Well I want to know why the hell Im getting charged a 1.50 fee to withdraw my unemployment insurance benefits with a US bank reliacard at a Local US Bank Branch! WT[censored]

• St
      15th of Oct, 2011

well this is what happens when a bank deals with broke azz crumbs! they complain about being charged for spending someone elses money. then they try to throw the its my unemployment card. you already getting free money from the state and you want the banks money to be free too broke azz!!

• El
      15th of Oct, 2011

BC, the department of unemployment utilizes the bank to process the benefits; but it really isn't a US Bank account, now is it?

PS: the unemployment department sends you the card and in its disclosures it explains that their are fees associated with certain transactions using the card. Another example of a person not reading the terms.

To the original OP: your bank disclosures state how merchant authorizations post and in what order they post. If you don't overdraw your account, you won't have even one fee. But if you do, you also take the chance on posting order assessing additional fees.

• Nj
      28th of Dec, 2011

So what is the physical address for this company. So we can go to them.