UPS / non-delivery

1 San Jose, CA, United States

I was sent two packages by ups ground mail from my college for my homework and I waited four weeks for them to be delivered and everyday when I left for work I left a note on the door that I was at work to please deliver to the management office or the apt. across from the office if the office is closed and they will be signed for. I informed the manager it was on its way if it comes please sign for them. I return home on Tuesday Feb. 23, 2010 at 6pm pst. an there is a UPS info notice stating that I missed them and they will return on Wednesday Feb. 24, 2010 to try again. My note is still on the door.So I make sure I put the note on the door again and let the manager know that I have a delivery on the way again can she watch out for it she says yes. So this time I get I return from work at3:30pm pst. and I go to the office and the manager says no ups has come and no ups has walked pass, so I get home my notes still up so I go online and try to track it and on there it says that they came at 3:56pm pst. Mind you it's only 3:30pm pst. how did they already come and it isn't even that time I'm so upset I call and in the notes of the driver he says he came to the door and left another note. Now something doesn't add up and I'm very upset with ups I'm not going to use ups anymore I was a faithful customer but they messed up a lot for me those packages were very important and now I'm on the verge of failing my courses.

Fu