UPS / undelivered package

1 North Richland Hills, TX, United States

Ordered something online, paid extra for the package to be delivered to my doorstep in two days. The package was never delivered on the day it was supposed to be, I called the company (that day) and they said that UPS put it as delivered. I got a couple of phone calls from UPS after a few minutes, and the next day the driver came to my house to ask me about the situation and she said she pointed at my house to the helper and told him to walk the packages over to the house she pointed at, which she said was mine... but that couldn't be because I never heard the doorbell like how they always ring it whenever they deliver a package to my doorstep! This has never happened to me before, and I shop online A LOT. When I told the driver that there were no boxes on my doorstep, she dared to say, "Oh, well we've been so busy... gosh I wish I paid more attention to him!" and I couldn't help but to think "You have GOT to be [censored] kidding me!!!" I feel like I spent twenty extra dollars to have my package (containing adult stuff inside and it has my name and address on it) lost. I'm not ashamed of what I order because I'm an adult anyway, but does a stranger who might have my package really need to know personal stuff like that about me? (NO!) Well, that's my complaint, sorry if I rambeled on about it, but it's $51 just gone.