UPS / driver and company's performance
The above problem sounds similar to mine.For the past few years we've had the same UPS driver deliver to us; he's earned the nickname (behind his back) Mr. Happy because of the same deadpan face he always wears.
I live 6 blocks away from work. This week, Monday, I hear my doorbell ring. My gate by doorbell is 20 ft away from my apt door so I've got a 15-second walk at most to answer. Soon as I get to the door there's a UPS InfoNotice stating another attempt will be made tomorrow between 10:30-5 pm.Wow; there's a window.
The next day, 6 pm rolls around so I call UPS.They tell me my package was returned to sender, having been damaged at 12:45 that day!
Today I go to answer the doorbell at 1:45/2 and the driver's already in his truck, waiting to merge back into traffic!!!By this time I'm more than upset and this note claims to be the Final Attempt!!Where/when was the second??I call the 800 number and state my situation whereas the girl tells me, unapologetically, I'll receive a call w/in the hour to determine what happens next.
The next call I get is local and it's a guy who tells me that the driver "can't" re-deliver my package and I'll have to pick it up myself. I then fully detail this week's account with UPS with the caller who only tells me he can have the parcel resent on Monday. This call merely infuriates me as the caller makes no attempt to placate me OR find resolution to my stress and situation. I'm furious because I've now had to (if package does come Monday!) wait a full 7 days for my package and no concern has been shown by this company in regards to the driver's shoddy performance.On the phone w/company right now.
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - delivery of a perishable package resulting in damage 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - delivery method 6/20/2018 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - complaint against delivery driver 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver and supervisor managing my delivery 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - dangerous 18 wheeler driver