UPS / deliveries
I ordered a 250 lb treadmill that was to be delivered by UPS FREIGHT, when I called to schedule this, I was informed that there is only 1 (ONE) person on the truck (driver) and he will not come up steps to deliver this item on my porch. ( my house is raised 4 ft., so it's only 4 (FOUR )steps).
I can understand if this was just the "normal" UPS delivery like packages, , , but come on, this is the FREIGHT line.. which is used for BIG/ HEAVY ITEMS, so why don't this line have a 2 (TWO) man crew on their trucks???
So now my only option is to let them just put it on the driveway/sidewalk (since I don't have a garage) until I figure something out. What if I was an elderly person? Handicap?
I feel sorry for ANYONE who has to use this company for Christmas deliveries!!! Since this item was an award given to me, & I had no control of the shipment co., I'm basically screwed at this company's mercy.
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - shredding
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - missing package
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - mailing a package.
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - lost/missing package