University of Phoenix / absoltely no business ethics

This purpose of this paper is to identify a scam!! I am currently a student at u of p, thank god it took me only one class to realize how this so called "educational institution" works. My story is like several thousand others.

I applied for a guaraanteed student loan "fafsa", I was elibale for grant money.

So planning ahead I applied prior to attending, with the expactation the grant money was on the way. My so called "acedemic advisor" assured me the funds would arrive by a certain date. Weeks have since passed, now I do not recieve any phone calls from administration. The same simple questions are left on thier answering service. "when can I expect reciept of my grant money?" and "how much of my student loan funds are due?" is this too much to ask from a so called university?. I have attended 3 university's, 2 community colleges, and 1 technical institute. An 3.8 student! I have been snowed!!

As of today, I am dropping u of p like the terd it is...

Im joining any of the several class action law-suits against this practice of poor business ethics and fraud!

Tr

Comments

• Sh
      15th of Jun, 2010

I agree what a scam!

• Di
      13th of Aug, 2010

I feel you!! I too need to join in as I have been snowed the same way as 3 others I have spoken to recently...get me the info where I can join thanks