University of Phoenix / absoltely no business ethics
This purpose of this paper is to identify a scam!! I am currently a student at u of p, thank god it took me only one class to realize how this so called "educational institution" works. My story is like several thousand others.
I applied for a guaraanteed student loan "fafsa", I was elibale for grant money.
So planning ahead I applied prior to attending, with the expactation the grant money was on the way. My so called "acedemic advisor" assured me the funds would arrive by a certain date. Weeks have since passed, now I do not recieve any phone calls from administration. The same simple questions are left on thier answering service. "when can I expect reciept of my grant money?" and "how much of my student loan funds are due?" is this too much to ask from a so called university?. I have attended 3 university's, 2 community colleges, and 1 technical institute. An 3.8 student! I have been snowed!!
As of today, I am dropping u of p like the terd it is...
Im joining any of the several class action law-suits against this practice of poor business ethics and fraud!
More University of Phoenix Complaints & Reviews
- University of Phoenix - misleading students when enrolling and financial aid disbursements 
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College / Apollo Group - class action law suit: misuse of title iv funds and accounting practices: unethical business practices : scam and fraud 
- University Of Phoenix Financialaid Processing Department - failure to release financial aid information 
- University Of Phoenix Axia Online - rip off 
- University of Phoenix - not returning financial aid dispersed to them 
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - new financial aid policy
- University of Phoenix - financial aid scam
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - excess student refund loan never
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - student loans
- University of Phoenix - corrupt, scam, criminal (crap) "school"