Menu

complaints

Society Performers Academy Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Society Performers Academy, which has a below-average resolution rate, demands caution. Thoroughly assess their service reviews and explore how they handle unresolved complaints. If you encounter issues, document your experiences meticulously and be persistent in seeking resolutions.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Society Performers Academy. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Society Performers Academy complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest Society Performers Academy complaints

L
7:46 pm EST

Society Performers Academy Spin

Joe Lorenzo of Society Performers Academy is amazing! As I own a an artist training academy and an entertainment company, I could tell that Joe is very committed to supporting kids and organizing a professional event. His dedication and passion for talent development has allowed kids like my daughter, Fara (15 years old), to receive an opportunity of a lifetime. She got 1st place in modeling and 2nd place in dance. And now she is signing to a professional agency and management company. SPIN was a great learning experience both for the parents and the children. All the speakers, the coaches, the staff, and the families who attended were so friendly and supportive. Thank you so much. I am truly grateful. I recommend for all families who want their kids to have a career in the entertainment industry to join!

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Society Performers Academy representatives only. If you are affiliated with Society Performers Academy, please claim your business to access these details.

Read full review of Society Performers Academy
View 0 more photos
Update by Lita Tavedikul
Jan 30, 2024 7:58 pm EST

At the very least people who came in to read complaints would see my positive review of Society Performers Academy!

I wanted to post a comment to support Society Performers Academy but I posted it wrong using the website for the first time and I posted it in the complaint section. It wasn't supposed to be a complaint. It's supposed to be a praise!

J
12:01 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Society Performers Academy My Experience with Society Performers Academy: Expensive, but Worth It?

Listen up, folks! I've been doing my research and I gotta say I don't agree with some of those reviews out there saying Society Performers Academy is a scam. Let me tell ya about my experience. So, I saw they were auditioning kids for this big thing called XYZ, and I thought, hey, maybe my kid has a shot! When we got to the audition, they gave us this whole spiel about how they can help train our child to be the best they can be. They even showed us some success stories of kids who went through their program and went on to do big things!

Now, listen, I'm not gonna lie, when we got the email that night with the prices of their packages, I was a bit taken aback. The more we spent, the more agents our child could "meet"? What does that even mean? And then they told us we needed to get a photo shoot too? I mean, come on now, that's not cheap.

But here's the thing, people. I don't think this is a scam. I think it's just a really expensive way to train your child to be a performer. And yeah, I know it sounds crazy, but maybe it's worth it if it means your child can chase their dreams, you know? I mean, sure, they may be tearing down these kids' hopes by making them think they can make it big just by paying for these packages, but at the same time, they're also giving them proper training and skills that they might not get anywhere else.

Look, I know it's a lot of money, but if you're willing to invest in your child's future as a performer, Society Performers Academy might be worth it. So, don't listen to those haters out there calling it a scam. Give it a shot and see for yourself. Just be prepared to shell out some serious cash.

Read full review of Society Performers Academy
10:44 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Society Performers Academy Disappointing Experience with Society Performers Academy: Not Worth the Time or Money

There have been mixed reviews about Society Performers Academy, and I have to say that I was one of the skeptical ones at first. However, after reading through some of the glowing reviews, I decided to give it a chance and signed my child up for their Zoom classes. The whole thing cost me $1300, which is a lot of money, but I was hoping it would be worth it in the end.

The classes were all online due to Covid restrictions, which I understood, but it still felt a bit impersonal. We had a showcase at the end of the month with "real talent agents," which was supposed to be our big chance to shine. But in the end, all we got was a half-[censored] review from one of the talent agents, and no call backs or actual job opportunities.

I have to say, I was disappointed. I feel like I wasted my money and my child's time. While it's true that Society Performers Academy does put you in front of real talent agents, it wasn't really worth it. The basics of headshots, making a resume, and learning how to do a self-tape can all be found with a quick Google search. And if you're really serious about getting auditions and opportunities, there are plenty of free resources out there that can help.

All in all, I don't think I would recommend Society Performers Academy to anyone. It's just not worth the time and money, and any real chance of stardom will not cost thousands of dollars.

Read full review of Society Performers Academy and 1 comment
1 comment
Mr Popular
, US
Sep 23, 2023 9:29 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

It's a scam to get your money quick before you don't notice or if your even stupider continue to send them your money. Get nothing in return.

First respond to a Facebook post, get invited to a hotel, forced to pay a lot of money if you want to continue.

Is Society Performers Academy legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Society Performers Academy as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 33% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Society Performers Academy stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Society Performers Academy should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Society Performers Academy earns 96% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Society Performers Academy achives 96% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Society Performers Academy has received 15 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Societyperformers.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Society Performers Academy website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Societyperformers.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Societyperformers.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Society Performers Academy, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for Society Performers Academy have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Societyperformers.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The societyperformers.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Society Performers Academy protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Overview of Society Performers Academy customer experience

Society Performers Academy has received numerous negative reviews from consumers. Complaints include poor customer service, unresponsive staff, and unprofessional behavior. Many customers have reported issues with billing and difficulty canceling subscriptions. Others have expressed frustration with the lack of quality in the company's educational materials and courses. Overall, consumers are unhappy with their experiences with Society Performers Academy and recommend avoiding this company.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Society Performers Academy contacts