TurboTax — filing taxes — free???
Our name is fidel & nancy moreno. We filed our taxes through (intuit) turbo tax absolutely free. That is a big laugh. There is nothing free about it. We had completed everything then all of a sudden it said we couldn't file for free. For 39.99 we could continue to file so we decided fine, then they charged us another 39.99 for both state & federal then they also charged us for e-filing. Which wasn't stated. You suck people in then you stab them in the back. You are greedy and money hungry but believe me when I say I will never recommend your services to anyone.in fact if I hear anyone say they are going to file with you, I will make sure they don't. You need to change your absolutely free because that is false advertising. We live month to month and the 117.?? You took from us could have bought a few extra groceries. Thanks for nothing fidel & nancy moreno.
More TurboTax Complaints & Reviews
- TurboTax - what a nightmare! 
- TurboTax - screwed up direct deposit/irs will now send hard check 
- Turbo Tax Refund Card - green dot or cb&t bank 
- Intuit / Turbotax - accuracy guarantee class action suit? 
- TurboTax - cannot cancel account/horrible company 
- TurboTax - turbotax standard online edition
- TurboTax - tax audit service.
- TurboTax - I used free service 
- TurboTax - advertisement on television
- TurboTax - 2018 software program