Tristar Vacuum` / telemarketing sales!

We like many of our readers were promised a free vacation from Tristar telemarketing, if we allowed their rep to visit. The visit turned into a long winded pressure sales speel for their vacuum cleaner oh sorry "cleaning system". From the very beginning we told the rep that were not interested in purchasing the product, and repeated this statement several times during the entire episode. At the end of the process the rep expected us to pay $2500 for a vacuum that we didn't need or want. When we finally broached the free vacation, he threw a catalog on the floor, scribbled some numbers, and told us to call another number.

If these guys call, don't waste your time, it a scam.

Comments

• So
      14th of Jan, 2008

We purchased a Tri-Star about 8 years ago. It was a great sales pitch and spent about $1500. We bought and have not looked back since. I see how my mom and gramma have gone through so many vacuum cleaners and we still have our our Tri-Star. Parts have broken such as plastic parts, but they are easily replaced. I am very glad we do not have one of the upright vaccum cleaners. I find it a joy to vacuum, I even call him a "little doggy."