Tristar Vacuum — The list of tri-star scams continues on and on
I was recently hired to become a Tri-Star vacuum salesman (Not by choice. I'm in college and tuition is due). I've always hated salesmen, but now my hate is even stronger. Long story short, not only did the distributor lie about MY pay and ripped me off, but he is ripping off customers all across northern/central NY (Syracuse). The product is a great product, but all of the sales techniques were dishonest and misleading. He is purchasing the machines at less than $1300 each, and reselling them at $2600. I understand that profit is a component of business, but this is ridiculous. In the state of NY, consumers have 3 days to return any product. To make the customer ASSUME that the machine is nonreturnable, the salesmen are instructed to take the box after the sale is made- that to me is misleading. The list of Tri-star scams continues on and on.
More Tristar Vacuum Complaints & Reviews
- Tristar Vacuum Cleaner - Total scam!
- Tristar Vacuum - Tristar vacuum? What a joke!
- Tristar Vacuum - Customer service and scam
- Tristar Vacuum - Door to door sales scam
- Tristar Vacuum Cleaner - Rip off / scam
- Tristar Products - Power xl 7qt vortex air fryer
- Tristar Products - Smokeless grill
- Tristar Products - Total scam! Don't buy tristar products.
- Tristar Products - Won't let you cancel or adjust an order
- Tristar Vacuum - Bad service