TrendMicro / Autodeduct from bank account
Had $45.95 deducted from my account without my authorization.
Had to wait, as the bank gave me ERRONEOUS contact info.
[protected] - phone number on account.
The phone number is actually for Digital River, a credit card clearing house that handles online business for Norton/Symantec, TrendMicro, Microsoft, and many other large companies.
The VISA database is in error about the website, and as of this date, refuses to correct their error. The Digital River contact is at www.myord.com, it is NOT www.myorg.com.
Once these companies have your card number, they will automatically bill you without asking for permission to do so. You need to complain to your bank and your state attorneys general about it. When they take your credit/debit card number, they need to ask permission each time they charge your account. Mine was purchasing antivirus for exwife who moved out (and took her computer with her) three weeks later.
More TrendMicro Complaints & Reviews
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - doubled billed 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - unlawful charges for a product I did not order 
- DRI*Trend Software - incorrect billing 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - erroneous charge on my credit card 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - billed credit card without authorization 
- Trend Micro - trend micro ent security
- Trend Micro - double billing
- Trend Micro - the different pricing on email and the website.
- Trend Micro - antivirus program
- Trend Micro - maximum security